Saturday, July 30, 2016

Grandkids and Birthdays


We celebrated the last one for the year a week ago.
Caleb...at his birthday party...last Saturday!
Five years old!!!


So far this year, I've pretty much ignored my blog, so there were no special 
birthday posts for each of them.  Pitiful....I know!
Next year I hope that I'm better about it.  It's a joy to look through this blog and 
experience their birthdays past once again.
 Fortunately I did share birthday photos on Instagram!
Here they are, along with a link to LAST year's blog post birthday celebrations!!  

Elijah - 8 years old on January 7th

Fletcher - 2 years old on January 7th

Penelope - 7 years old on March 25th

August - born on April 18th (this year)

Louisa aka Lulu - 3 years old on May 8th

Charlotte - 8 years old on May 14th

Caleb - 5 years old on July 25th

I am so blessed to have seven sweet grandchildren.
I thank God for them...always!




1 comment:

Simply Shelley said...

Oh my how your littles have grown! Do you believe I am now a Great Grandmother? Yes, its true! How time has passed since we first started our blogs. As I have said in the past, its been wonderful seeing your precious grandchildren grow. All so very beautiful indeed. Much has changed in my life,much sorrow,but still joy abounds! I've missed you and will try and be more faithful to your most encouraging blog. Blessings